Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday is back!

I guess technically it never went anywhere, but I was so happy to see on The Teaching Tribune's Facebook page that they are going to keep Two for Tuesday going a while longer!

Since everyone is starting to think about back to school, I thought I'd share some of my classroom decorations. I'm sharing one of my most recent products & one of my most wish-listed at half price for today only!

These Birthday Cupcakes make an adorable birthday bulletin board! I just love the bright patterns & sprinkles on each one! I cut them out and display them on one of my doors since we are a little short on bulletin board space. I've also had a buyer tell me she puts the current month's cupcake beside her calendar, and the birthday kids feel extra special all month! (Love that idea!) On sale today for just $1.50! 
My Turquoise Dots Classroom Decor Pack is a best-seller and highly wish-listed item! This is a BIG pack of classroom decorations that I made so that my classroom could have a cohesive look and feel. Includes editable signs and labels, schedule cards, a "where are we" sign, word wall letters, & much much more! On sale today for only 6.25!

Hop on over to The Teaching Tribune to see what else is on sale! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)